Monday, November 27, 2006

"Save the cheerleader...


...save the world."

I wasn't planning on adding another TV show to what I consider to be my limited roster (Grey's, Top Model, How I Met Your Mother, The Office and Lost), but over the holiday weekend I ended up joining Don for a "Heroes" marathon and now I am totally hooked. It's billed as "a show about ordinary people discovering extraordinary abilities." I would call it highly entertaining with a dose of "ewww," especially when the cheerleader "regenerates."

Sure, it's a bit cheesy and way far-fetched, but it's definitely an escape, which is one of my top criteria for regular viewing. And it also features my "Alias" and "Felicity" fave Greg Grunberg. He was on Conan recently and when asked what superpower he would like to have he responded: "Super metabolism!" That's something we can all get behind, no?

No comments: