Friday, November 10, 2006

Not adding this one to my baking arsenal


So I'm on the Williams-Sonoma e-mail list and this beauty popped up in my inbox today: the "Stadium Bundt Cake" pan. I don't know, it kind of seems like they might be running out of ideas for stuff we can actually use, or maybe I need to do more tailgating. My apologies to anyone who has purchased said pan or whose first thought when they saw the picture was "Cool! I could really use one of those!" Oh, and please forget this post when in a few years I somehow end up making this cake for Gavin's birthday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are TOTALLY going to bake Gavin a stadium in a few years!!! What is the soccer ball made of???

Guaranteed Fresh said...

I was certain you had baked said cake...

Jackie said...

you bake the stadium, i'll bake the sand castle...